24 Beautiful Ways to Wear Long Locks This Fall
When it comes to fall’s hair trends, it might seem a bit odd that long (really long) hair is actually one of them. After all, long healthy tresses are basically a classic look among women.
However, this is the year when they happen to be getting a lot of runway attention. Maybe it’s due to how well they complement the rich shades of red and brown that are also trending. Or maybe it’s because if there’s any time of year when long hair seems to make the most sense, it’s when the temperatures are cooler.0 Amazon Gift Card Sweepstakes /Free Giveaways
Whatever the case may be, if you’ve been thinking about growing your hair out—or even trying on a wig or adding a few extensions—this would certainly be the time to do it! Here are just some of the beautiful ways that you can style your locks once the fall season comes.
1. Long red locksLong red locks/
As we already mentioned, virtually all red hues are blazing hot. A wonderful complement to the brightly-colored leaves that will be falling during autumn.
2. Long black wavy locksLong black wavy locks/via
Jet black hair is sexy on pretty much any woman. And the cool thing about wavy hair is if you don’t naturally have it, you can always braid your hair while it’s damp and then take down the braids once its dry in order to get a similar effect.
3. Long locks in a low fishtail ponytailLong locks in a low fishtail ponytail/
One of the best things about having long hair is you can always pull it back into a ponytail if you’re in a rush. But if you want your ponytail to have a bit of “style” to it, try braiding your hair in a fishtail and then securing it into a low ponytail at the end.
4. Long brown locks with soft caramel highlightsLong brown locks with soft caramel highlights/via
Highlights are always really popular. This year, one of the best colors to try is caramel. After looking at this picture, we’re pretty sure that you can see why.
5. Long brown locks with blonde highlightsLong brown locks with blonde highlights/
Or you can always go with blonde highlights. They’re wonderful because no matter what the temperature may be outside, your hair will look like it’s been personally kissed by the sun.
6. Long locks in a braided low side bunLong locks in a braided low side bun/via
Side buns are super romantic whether you’re planning to wear one on a date or even a wedding. Adding a braid is simply one of the ways to give your side bun some flair and dimension.
7. Long locks with bangsLong locks with bangs/
If you already have really long hair but you’re a little bored with your look, why not add some bangs? Just look at how cute you’ll be in ’em.
8. Long locks with single side cornrowLong locks with single side cornrow/
This is a great way to get the Mohawk effect without using any scissors. All you need to do is take one or both sides of your hair and braid a cornrow down it. It’s easy and super funky too.
9. Long locks in a low twisted ponytailLong locks in a low twisted ponytail/via
Don’t you simply adore this low ponytail? It’s as easy and twisting your hair down to the bottom and then securing it with a couple of bobby pins.
10. Long red locks in a shag cutLong red locks in a shag cut/
Whew! We love (LOVE, LOVE) this bright red hair color. And the fact that it’s cut into a shag just makes us love it even more!
11. Long locks with a half updoLong locks with a half updo/
If you’re someone who is a bit more on the conservative side, this is a half updo that is right up your alley. It’s smooth and sleek and another fun way to use bobby pins.
12. Long locks with a zigzag braidLong locks with a zigzag braid/
Yeah, we’re still trying to figure it out too. That’s why it’s in this feature. You’ll be truly unique with a zigzag braid like this one!
13. Long locks with a side twist bunLong locks with a side twist bun/
Here’s another way to rock a side bun. Just twist the ends and then tie it all together on one side of your hair.
14. Long locks with the front pulled backLong locks with the front pulled back/via
Here’s something that is cute, quick and easy. With a bobby pin or even a barrette, take a small portion of the front of your hair and pull it back. (Note: This works best if you have either really long bangs or no bangs at all.)
15. Long locks with a bandanaLong locks with a bandana/
Want to pull your hair back but you can’t seem to find any of your headbands? No problem. We’re pretty sure you have a scarf or headband laying around, right?
16. Long locks with blonde chunks of colorLong locks with blonde chunks of color/
You can go with the subtly of blonde highlights or you can try something even bolder by adding big chunks of blond hair color. It’s really great with a chocolate brown as the base.
17. Long locks with two side French braidsLong locks with two side French braids/
Two loose French braids that connect in the middle are what make up this particular hairstyle. It’s really feminine, which is the best part about it.
18. Long locks with violet hair colorLong locks with violet hair color/
If you want to go all out on the bold coloring, try something like violet. Purple represents royalty and you’ll definitely be the queen of all things stylish and modern with a shade like this!
19. Long locks with a low ponytail and knotLong locks with a low ponytail and knot/
This is a more traditional way to wear a low ponytail. Just remember to use a small portion of your own hair to wrap around your ponytail holder in order to complete this particular look.
20. Long locks with two fishtail braidsLong locks with two fishtail braids/
When you were a little girl, there’s a pretty good chance that your mom put your hair into two braids. This look is simply the “adult girl” version of it.
21. Long locks in a twisted braidLong locks in a twisted braid/
Braids. Braids. Braids for days. That’s what this ponytail represents. #verycool
22. Long locks with added extensionsLong locks with added extensions/
If you already have long hair but you secretly wish it was longer, there’s a relatively simply solution. Just add some extensions. You can go with hair clips for a quite transition or you can get some weave sown in if you want to wear it a certain length all throughout the fall and winter seasons.
Video: How to make Dreads lock FASTER‼️
I Went in For A Lumpectomy and Came Out A Lottery Winner
Leonardo DiCaprio Was Almost on Baywatch
How to Make a Pillow Stand for iPad
How to Eat a Healthy Heart Diet
How to Arrange a Courier Pick Up
Now Playing: The only piece of advice Anil Kapoor ever gave Harsh
Check out more leaked photos of the supposed Pixel 3 Lite from the source
Tarek El Moussa Gets into Dirty Details About His Divorce
Kinray Preferred Plus Watermelon Glucose
How to Be a Capitalist