Easy Instruction to Transfer Music/Video/Photos/Memo from iPod to Windows 8 Computer for Backup as well as Transfer files from Windows 8 to iPod touch
Newly bought a Windows 8 computer and want to transfer music, movie, photo, ePub, PDF, audiobook, voice Memo, Camera Roll, Podcast and TV Show to the new Windows 8 PC? However, apple restricts iPod to sync with one music library. Any attempts to sync with a different computer will result in data lose. Luckily, there’s a workaround. If you’d like to transfer or backup songs, music, video, photos, memo or whatever data from your iPod (iPod touch iOS 6 included) to Windows 8/Windows 8 Pro computer, follow the easy steps in the article to start transfer.
Prepare: Free download Aiseesoft iPod to PC Transfer
Free download Aiseesoft iPod to PC Transfer. Install and launch it.
Aiseesoft iPod to PC Transfer for Windows 8 can fast backup and copy Music, Movie, Photo, ePub, PDF, Audiobook, Voice Memo, Camera Roll (iOS 4 above), Podcast and TV Show from iPod to Windows 8 computer or Windows 8 Pro computer or from iPod to iTunes efficiently. It is also a Windows 8 PC to iPod transfer tool which can transfer Music, Movie, Photo, Podcast and TV Show from Windows 8 Computer to iPod.
The iPod Transfer for Windows 8 works well with iPod classic, iPod shuffle, iPod shuffle 6G, iPod nano, iPod nano 5G, iPod nano 6G, iPod touch, iPod touch 4, iPhone, iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPad, iPad 2, the new iPad, iPad mini and iPad 4.
Step 1: Connect your iPod to Windows 8 PC
Connect your iPod to Computer with Windows 8, all information about your iPod device, such as Type, Capacity, Version, Serial Number, and Format will be shown on the main interface.
Step 2: Transfer music, video, photos, etc from iPod to Windows 8
Take copy music from iPod to Windows 8 for example.
- Click on “Music” category in the left of program interface. All the music files on your iPod are shown in the task list on the right of the software interface.
- Find and check the music files you want to transfer or backup.
- Press on “Export file(s) to PC” option on the top-menu. Choose a folder where you will save the iPod music files to start transfer.
- The iPod Transfer for Windows 8 also allows to transfer music, video, photos from iPod to iTunes on Windows 8, you can press on the “Export file(s) to iTunes Library” to finish the task.
- “Export playlists to local” allows you to copy playlists from iPod to Windows 8.
- The iPod Transfer for Windows 8 also allows to transfer music, video, photos from Windows 8 to iPod even without iTunes, “Add files to iPod/iPhone” option will fast import your music, video to iPod for listen on the go.
.25 (25% off authorized discount code by Aiseesoft) (60 Days Money Back Guarantee)