Chocolate Rice Pudding
Yields: 8 servings | Calories: 325 | Total Fat: 22g | Saturated Fat: 18g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 15mg | Carbohydrates: 34g | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 18g | Protein: 3g | SmartPoints: 17
- 2/3 cup brown rice
- 3 cups (about 2 cans) canned coconut milk, not lite
- 1/2 cup coconut palm sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon sea or kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon (optional)
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon real vanilla extract
- Bring 1-1/3 cup water and rice to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to lowest setting, stir once, and cover.
- Allow rice to cook for about 15 minutes, or until all water is absorbed.
- Meanwhile, in a separate pot, bring coconut milk, coconut palm sugar, cinnamon (if using), and salt to a simmer. Add cooked rice. Reduce heat to low and allow to cook for about 15 minutes, until pudding has thickened, stirring every so often.
- Remove from heat and stir in vanilla and chocolate chips. Serve warm, or refrigerate for an hour and serve cold.
Video: Chocolate Rice Pudding/Chocloate kheer/how to make chocolate pudding/kheer/rakhi special dessert
How to Draw Blood
10 Simple Homemade Body Wash Recipes
10 Key Questions About Bipolar Disorder
How to Stop Eating Chocolate
Rebrilliant Underbed 12 Pair Shoe Storage Bag REBR3948
How Mindfulness and Meditation Help My Depression
How Cream Blush Can Change Your Face
Diets That Work: 10 Things They All Have In Common
1. Singapore is the second small city-state to make the top of the rankings. Its healthy life expectancy is 73.6 years
How to Make Your Clothes Smell Good Overnight
How to Sing High Notes
A Comprehensive Guide to Coachella’s CelebrityCliques