Health and Weight-Loss Benefits of Ocha or Japanese Green Tea
Ocha’s Amazing Antioxidant EGCG and Health Benefits
Epigallocatechin-3 gallate, epigallocatechin gallate, and EGCG are one and the same.
It is a kind of catechin, a potent antioxidant that fights free radicals, which are major causes of dreadful cancers, heart diseases, aging, a host of ailments, and other damages to human tissues and cells.
As an antioxidant, ocha’s EGCG is even better than Vitamin C and Vitamin E.
Vitamin C works by stopping damages to the molecules while Vitamin E scours for free radicals and fights them.
Research, however, has shown that EGCG is 100 times more effective than Vitamin C and 25 more effective than Vitamin E.
It is even two times stronger in fighting free radicals than resveratrol, another powerful antioxidant that is present in red wines.
In brief, some of the wonderful health benefits of EGCG include:
- It may regulate the viral infections such as those in HIV.
- It may treat certain kinds of cancer – bladder, brain, cervix, and prostate.
- It may prevent atherosclerosis or the hardening and narrowing of arteries.
- It can lower bad cholesterol levels.
- It is beneficial to people with heart diseases.
- It can slow down the signs of aging.
- It may facilitate weight loss and keep obesity at bay.
Video: We Try Oi Ocha Green Tea
Caramelized Pearl Onions with Green Beans and Brussels Sprouts
Gucci Opens Milan Fashion Week With A Gorgeous And Geeky SS16 Collection
5 Super Quick Yoga Routines And Poses For Better Sleep And Why You Need Them (With Video)
Call Homesickness Hotline 1800 STRAYA
Why Australia’s Ben Simmons Wants To Win Rookie Of The Year So Bad
How to Reverse Tether an Android Phone
The Truth About My Debt
How to Understand Filipino Culture
The Symptoms of Dementia Doctors Are Missing
How Zara Uses the Treasure Hunt Theory to Get You to Spend Money