Kim Kardashian's Favorite Moisturizer Is Now 15% Off
Remember when you found out the exact drugstore beauty products Kim Kardashian uses to score perfect skin and probably felt the need to hoard every single one of them? Well, one of those very products—the whipped face cream she uses from Olay—is now even less expensive thanks to Amazon Prime's sale. I know, v. exciting!
Here's everything you need to know about this cream, aside from the fact that Kim K. is into it:
1. It's oil-free, so it won't clog your pores and cause breakouts.
2. It's packed with brightening niacinamide, so, with continued use, it will help even out the overall tone of your skin. This powerful ingredient also helps soften fine lines—um, we'll take two, please.
3. It absorbs quickly into your skin, leaving a light-as-air finish behind, so it won't feel like a heavy mask on your face.
4. It's moisturizing, contains SPF 25, and dries matte, meaning it will keep your skin hydrated, protect it from harsh UV rays, act like a primer under your makeup. Think of it as a 3-in-1 that might actually help you shave some time off of your beauty routine in the a.m.
5. Did I mention Kim K. uses it?
6. It's under , so you can still go to brunch/pay your rent/order another cocktail/splurge on whatever else is in your Amazon Prime cart.
I mean, they had me after the first point.
Video: Kim Kardashian’s Favorite Under Skincare — Her Top Drugstore Picks
Why Model Gigi Hadid is Being Called the Next KateUpton
How to Get People to Stop Sending You Chain Letters
Twilight Breaking Dawn – Part 2 soundtrack revealed
This New Beauty Site Is Solving One Of Our Biggest Beauty Dilemmas
How to Enjoy a Boring Movie
BPA’s Latest Gene Alteration
Sexy Stubble Beard Styles 2019
Infection Most Likely Cause of Hospital Readmission After Surgery
Pasta Sauce: Recipes And Pasta Sauce Ideas That Freeze Fantastically For Perfect Homemade Ready-Meals
How to Write a Wedding Speech
Queen Elizabeth II Still Made an Appearance in Prince Louis Christening Portraits
The6 Ultimate Signs That You’re Dating the Wrong Person
How to Promote a Product
How to Maximize Your Sales