Welcome to the website of the Canada visa application centre (CVAC) in Pakistan. VFS Global is the exclusive service provider for the Government of Canada, authorised to provide administrative support services to visa applicants in Pakistan
- “Important Update: The VAC will close at 14:00pm on Thursday, 1st November 2018 and will re-open on Friday, 02nd November 2018 for regular business hours”
- Important Update: Please be informed that starting from 02 November 2018, VFS Global will accept applications and collect biometrics at the Canada Visa Application Centre in Pakistan under a new set of requirements and services.
- Important Update to the Biometric Enrolment process effective 31 July 2018.
Effective 31 July 2018, you may need to give your fingerprints and photos (biometrics) at a Visa Application Centre when you apply for a visitor visa, study or work permit, or permanent residence if you are a national of a country or territory in Europe, the Middle East or Africa, or if you are a national of country that is already biometrics required. Visit to Find out if you need to give your biometrics
- Temporary resident visa, study and work permit applicants only need to give biometrics once every 10 years; and those who already provided biometrics also benefit from this initiative
- Permanent residence applicants will need to give biometrics with each application.
- All applicants are requested to provide the latest version of the application forms and applicable checklist available in IRCC website. Please click here to
- The Electronic Travel authorization (eTA) from Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) is a new entry requirement for visa-exempt foreign nationals (apart from U.S. citizens and other specified exempt travelers) travelling to Canada by air. The online application is available at
- The decision to issue or refuse a visa is made solely by immigration officers of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
- All applications will be assessed in accordance with Canada’s immigration visa rules and guidelines. CVAC has no role or influence over the outcome of an application and will not offer any evaluative advice.
- Beware of fraudulent job offers. For more details –
TRACK YOUR APPLICATION
If you have already submitted your application at the Visa application centre, to know the status of your application
Canada Visa Application Centres
Locate your nearest Visa Application Centre. Please select your resident city below.